Best Movie Lines Ever
(According to Odeon Cinemas)
1. "I'll be back."
2. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!"
3. "Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'. (That's goddamn right.)"
4. "Hasta la vista, baby."
5. "(But you don't understand, Osgood. Uh, I'm a man.) Well, nobody's
6. "Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye."
7. "Goodbye, Mr. Bond."
8. "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships
on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in
the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost
in time like tears in rain. Time to die."
9. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!"
- Greatest Films, Greatest QuotesA major compilation of memorable movie quotes (with audio clips) from major movies.
- Common Movie Misquotes"Me Tarzan, you Jane." Nope. "You dirty rat!" Wrong again. Find out what the real quote is.
- Great Opening LinesThe very first words often define the movie. Here are some that did so memorably.
- Great Last LinesThe last thing you hear can make or break a film. Don't believe us? Here's proof!
- Supervillain ThreatsHalf of a bad guy's appeal is the way he verbally taunts the good guy.
- '80s Movie Quotes QuizThe rad decade has plenty of catchphrases and quips. Bueller? Bueller?
- Hilarious Quotes in the Movies QuizSometimes the funniest lines are the inappropriate ones. But who said what?
- The Mafia Movie Quotes QuizSometimes words cut as well as guns in The Godfather, Donnie Brasco, and Carlito's Way.
- Your Favorite Movie QuoteWant to share your favorite movie quote of all time? Now's your chance!