The Top 10 Best Movie Lines
(According to Odeon Cinemas)
Top 10 Best Movie Lines Ever: These are
the top 10 best movie lines ever, the ranked winners in a survey
taken by Odeon Cinemas in the UK. You've probably heard many
of these memorable lines that have lingered long after the film
has played. Most of them, ironically, are parting shots within
the Top 10 Most Famous Movie Quotes according to the Guinness Book of Film, the Top 10 Best Comedy Lines From Classic Films according to TCM, and the Top 10 Greatest American Movie Quotes, according to AFI.
1. "I'll be back."
(Arnold Schwarzenegger, The Terminator (1984))
2. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!"
(Clark Gable, Gone With the Wind (1939))
3. "Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'. (That's goddamn right.)"
(Morgan Freeman, The Shawshank Redemption (1994))
4. "Hasta la vista, baby."
(Arnold Schwarzenegger, Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991))
5. "(But you don't understand, Osgood. Uh, I'm a man.) Well, nobody's
(Joe E. Brown, Some Like It Hot (1959))
6. "Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye."
(HAL computer, 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968))
7. "Goodbye, Mr. Bond."
(Gert Frobe, Goldfinger (1964))
8. "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships
on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in
the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost
in time like tears in rain. Time to die."
(Rutger Hauer, Blade Runner (1982))
9. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!"
(James Cagney, White Heat (1949))
10. "Fuh-get about it!"
(Johnny Depp, Donnie Brasco (1997))