Film Lines or Quotes
(chronological, by film title)
1910s-1930s | 1940s | 1950s | 1960s | 1970s | 1980s | 1990s | 2000s | 2010s
Return to Entire Quotes Index
|Famous Last Line||Film Title|
|"It was perfect."||Black Swan (2010)|
|(voice-over) "We spoke often of Narnia in the days that followed. And when my cousins left, after the war ended, I missed them with all my heart as I know all Narnians will miss them till the end of time."||The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2010)|
|(voice-over) "If the Devil is real, then God must be real, too."||Devil (2010)|
|- "I've come back for you, to remind you of something.
Something you once knew. That this world is not real."
- "To convince me to honor our arrangement?"
- "To take a leap of faith, yes. Come back, so we can be young men together again. Come back with me. Come back."
- "Hot towel, sir? We'll be landing in Los Angeles in about twenty minutes. Do you need immigration forms?"
- "Thank you."
- "Hot towel, sir? ("Oh, no.") Do you need immigration forms?"
- "Welcome home, Mr. Cobb?"
- "Thank you, sir."
- "Welcome. This way."
- "James? Phillipa? Look who's here?"
- "Hey kids, how are you?"
- "How are you?"
- "Look what I built, Daddy!"
- "What are you doing there?"
- "I built a house made of rocks!" (conversation fades out)
|(faintly) "Eat some now, save some for later."||Let Me In (2010)|
|(voice-over) "We all complete. Maybe none of us really understand what we've lived through, or feel we've had enough time."||Never Let Me Go (2010)|
|"The babies. Huh. So, where are the parents?"||Piranha (2010)|
|- "You know, I always thought that I rescued you
from the Dragon's Keep."
- "You did."
- "No. It was you that rescued me."
|Shrek Forever After (2010)|
|- "This place makes me wonder... Which would be worse, to live as a monster, or to die as a good man?"
|Shutter Island (2010)|
|"You're not an asshole, Mark. You're just trying so hard to be."||The Social Network (2010)|
|"What's the worst that could happen?"||Splice (2010)|
|"So long... partner."||Toy Story 3 (2010)|
|"Yes. No doubt about it."||The Whistleblower (2010)|
|(voice-over) "Most people live life on the path we set for them. Too afraid to explore any other. But once in a while, people like you come along who knock down all the obstacles we put in your way. People who realize free will is a gift you'll never know how to use until you fight for it. I think that's the Chairman's real plan that maybe one day, we won't write the plan. You will."||The Adjustment Bureau (2011)|
|- "You remember Kyle?"
- "Hi. Good to see you. We met before. I see you brought pizza which is good because I haven’t fed him yet alot all day. I did just change the dressing on his wound. If he starts sleeping though, I left all the stuff out. There’s Vicodin in the bathroom if you need it; I know people take it recreationally but he actually needs it for his aches."
- "Are there, uh, channels he can’t watch?"
- "Ha, that’s funny. See. She's cool. So you’re doing your doctorate, I hear? Is that, uh, what's up?"
- "Dude, you’re awesome."
- "Yeah. OK. She's cool." (The door shuts)
- (smiling) "Now what?"
|"Renai, I'm right here."||Insidious (2011)|
|"My son is alive."||Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)|
|(voice-over) "If you're reading this e-mail, then Source Code works even better than you and Dr. Rutledge imagined. You thought you were creating eight minutes of a past event, but you're not. You've created a whole new world. Goodwin, if I'm right, somewhere at the Source Code facility, you have a Captain Colter Stevens waiting to send on a mission. Promise me you'll help him. And when you do, do me a favor: tell him everything is gonna be okay."||Source Code (2011)|
-- "What are you doing? What are you doing? It's over,
Tommy. You better fight! It's over, Tommy. Come on. Tommy, we don't
have to do this! Come on. Why do you want to do this, Tommy? Am I gonna
have to watch you do this? Okay? You all right there? Tommy!"
|"I prefer Magneto."||X-Men: First Class (2011)|
|"Great movie."||American Reunion (2012)|
|- "Are we lost?"
- "No. Just looking at our options."
- " I was kind of hoping we were lost."
|The Bourne Legacy (2012)|
|- "Giant evil gods."
- "I wish I could have seen them."
- "I know. That would have been a fun weekend."
|The Cabin in the Woods (2012)|
|"Sometimes you have to do something unforgivable just to be able to go on living."||A Dangerous Method (2012)|
|"I do believe the worst is behind us."||The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)|
|"You're the bravest girl I've ever known. (pause for laughter) Now stick it back in, it fell out."||The Master (2012)|
|(voice-over) "He never did get over his first true love."||The Paperboy (2012)|
|(after end credits)
"This is only the beginning."
|Paranormal Activity 4 (2012)|
|"Final report of the vessel Prometheus. The ship and her entire crew are gone. If you're receiving this transmission, make no attempt to come to its point of origin. There is only death here now, and I'm leaving it behind. It is New Year's Day, the year of our Lord, 2094. My name is Elizabeth Shaw, the last survivor of the Prometheus. And I am still searching."||Prometheus (2012)|
|"With pleasure, M. With pleasure."||Skyfall (2012)|
|- "I wanna show you
- "What? How did you do that?"
- "Been practicing. Now you know. Nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you."
- "There's one exception. Will you show me again?"
- "We've got a lotta of time."
|The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2 (2012)|
|(voice-over) "I remembered how we'd all come to Gatsby's and guessed at his corruption, while he stood before us concealing his incorruptible dream. The moon rose higher, and as I stood there brooding on the old unknown world, I thought of Gatsby's wonder when he first picked out the green light at the end of Daisy's dock. He had come such a long way, and his dream must have seemed so close that he could hardly fail to grasp it. But he did not know that it was already behind him. Gatsby believed in the green light, the orgastic future that year by year recedes before us. It eluded us then, but that's no matter. Tomorrow, we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther. And one fine morning. So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."||The Great Gatsby (2013)|